The main general objectives of our training program are to:
- Provide opportunities to the course participants to share experiences regarding current practices in management and sustainable development.
- Enhance the competencies of the course participants on development management issues.
- Provide an in-depth understanding and analysis on international development issues and challenges facing course participants in their professional areas.
- Enhance participants’ knowledge and skills in management and development issues.
- Enable participants to improve on their skills to better plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate programs and policies more effectively and efficiently.